Remove My Disk Virus-My Disk Virus Removal Tips

  • on Saturday, January 8, 2011
  • If your computer is infected with My Disk virus and you are you searching a way to remove My Disk Virus but still can't remove it. Don't worry! This article is designed for the purpose to help you easily remove My Disk Virus security-wire.com.

    What's My Disk Virus?

    My Disk (also known as MyDisk) is a fake computer optimization application which employs deceptive techniques to coax computer users into buying its licensed version. My Disk originates from the same rogue group as Memory Fixer, HDD Fix, Quick Defrag and Easy Scan malware. My Disk usually enters into your system via the backdoor opened by Trojans. When active, My Disk imitates a system scan and keeps reporting critical issues during scanning. This fake scanner is designed to tell you that you must defrag your hard disk. Moreover, My Disk repeatedly triggers tons of warnings to further brainwash you wile you are using your computer. Like the scan report, those warnings inform you about the same problems related to your hard disk or RAM memory. Don't trust its scan report and warnings that are made up to scare you and make you pay for My Disk. So you need to get rid of My Disk ASAP. But it's impossible to uninstall it like a legitimate application in Add/ Remove Programs.

    How to Remove My Disk Virus?

    If you are going to remove My Disk Virus manually, there are many procedures to do:

    Back up the registry and your important files or data on your PC and remember to save them to a safe place.
    Remove all processes related to My Disk Virus; files with.EXE and.BAT extensions
    Check and delete .dll, and.lnk files connected to My Disk Virus
    Check and delete registry entries in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and HKEY_CURRENT_USER related to My Disk Virus

    If you're feeling lucky, an advanced user, and you aren't too busy, you could try to manually remove My Disk Virus. If not, you will make your situation more difficult, for My Disk Virus manual removal is a procedure of high complexity and lack of the required skills and even the slightest deviation from the instructions may cause irreparable system damage.

    So it's highly recommended that you use a professional designed tool to remove My Disk Virus. A professional designed removal tool can not only completely remove My Disk Virus but also those viruses that hide in your system. And it's not only for one time removal. It can provide you with 100% real time protection and patch your system vulnerabilities so as to prevent your system against potential threats. The infection of My Disk Virus should be attributed to the bad protection of your current antivirus. Now save your time and start to get rid of Disk Virus now!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment